Tickets and Concessions
Tickets cost £10 (£8 concessions) and can be purchased in advance, or bought on the door. An additional £2 discount is available for Friends of RST members on their individual ticket purchase.
Tickets for our shows can be purchased from our online Box Office, or on the door. Tickets ordered through our website are sent out by email and you will need to bring a copy of the email with you when you attend.
Concessionary rates are available to the following groups:
To purchase a concessionary rate ticket, simply select the concession option when ordering from our online Box Office. Please note, you may be asked to provide proof of your eligibility for concessionary rates when collecting your tickets.
- Persons aged 15 years and under
- Persons aged 65 years and over
- Persons in receipt of Disability Allowance
- Persons in receipt of Jobseekers Allowance
- Persons in full time education
Romford Summer Theatre perform at The Rockery, Raphael Park, Main Road, Romford, RM2 5NT (Access via Parkway entrance).
AccessibilityRaphael Park is a public space with a number of pathways which are accessible to wheelchair users. However, the public toilets are not accessible. and wet weather can cause problems for people when coming off the path and into the seating area, which is on grass. If you, or a member of your party, will be attending in a wheelchair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure we are able to support your access requirements.
- Performances start promptly at 8pm so please do not be late!
(3pm for matinee performances)
- Seating is unreserved so please arrive promptly to ensure you are able to sit with your friends and family - access via Parkway entrance, near the tennis courts.
- Parking is available on the main field (except on matinee performances)
- There is usually an interval of 15 minutes, approximately half way through the production.
- As we are an open-air theatre company, we recommend audiences wear suitable clothing when attending our performances. Its a good idea to bring a blanket as it can get quite chilly when the sun sets. Insect repellent and an umbrella are also recommended!
- Refreshments are available, but you are welcome to bring your own food and drink if you would prefer, provided you take your rubbish home with you afterwards and do not cause a disturbance to other members of the audience.
- Basic seating (plastic chairs without arms) is provided for audience members. You are welcome to bring along your own seating if you would prefer to do so, however, this will need to be positioned in such a way as to not disrupt the view or enjoyment of other members of the audience.